Rice Lake SCT-10 Transmisor de Acondicionamiento de Señales con Pantalla de Indicación de Peso
Maximum Control, Miniature Size
For PLC systems that require weight data from a scale, Rice Lake’s compact SCT transmitters deliver equivalent signal-conditioning func-tion without the cost or bulk of a full-size weight indicator/controller.
Rice Lake SCT models are DIN Rail mountable within a cabinet or control panel, where they convert a scale’s load cell signal to serial or analog output. Technicians and operators find the analog output signal particularly useful for monitoring hopper filling and discharge. Unlike many other signal transmitters, Rice Lake SCTs have their own integrated display, with annunciators for unit and weighing status, and push but-tons or toggle switch and digital rotary for zero, tare and setpoint entry—ultimately simplifying scale setup, calibration and operation.
- Powers up to eight (350Ω) load cells in parallel (with a 24-bit A/D converter)
- A/D converter 24-bit (16000000 points) 4.8 kHz
- 16-bit analog output: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, ±5 V, and ±10 V
- Mounting on Omega/DIN rail for back panel or junction box
- IP67-rated enclosed versions
- Diagnostic message for load cell disconnect and over capacity error
- RS-485 or RS-232 serial output, supports ASCII
- Two digital inputs that can be set as gross/net, zero, peak weight or print
- Two solid state relay outputs capable of driving up to 60 ma at 24 VDC
- Sums four load cell inputs
- Display range +999999; -99999