Rice Lake SCT-20 Transmisor de Acondicionamiento de Señales
Control in miniature
For PLC systems that require weight data from a scale, Rice Lake’s compact SCT transmit-ters deliver equivalent signal-conditioning function without the cost or bulk of a full size weight indicator/controller.
Each Rice Lake SCT is DIN Rail mountable within a cabinet or control panel, where it converts a scale’s load cell signals to analog output, serial output, or a specific network protocol. Unlike many other signal transmitters, Rice Lake’s SCT has its own .3 inch weight display, with annunciators for unit and weighing status, and push buttons for zero, tare and setpoint entry, simplifying scale setup, calibration and operation.
- Powers up to eight load cells in parallel (with a 24 bit A/D converter)
- RS-485 or RS-232 serial output, supports ASCII and Modbus RTU
- 16-bit analog output resolution
- Diagnostic message for load cell disconnect and over capacity errors
- Analog outputs for displayed weight of 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V or +/-10 V and +/-5 V, selected as voltage or current, can track positive or negative weight values
- Two digital inputs that can be set as gross/net, zero, peak weight or print
- Three dry contract relay outputs capable of driving up to 150 ma at 115 VAC
- Single channel indicator