Rice Lake SCT-2200 Advanced Series Transmisor de Acondicionamiento de Señal
Control in Miniature
For PLC systems that require weight data from a scale, Rice Lake’s compact SCT transmit-ters deliver equivalent signal-conditioning function without the cost or bulk of a full size weight indicator/controller.
Each Rice Lake SCT is DIN Rail mountable within a cabinet or control panel, where it converts a scale’s load cell signals to ana-log output, serial output, or a specific network protocol. Unlike many other signal transmitters, Rice Lake’s SCT has its own .3 inch weight display, with annunciators for unit and weighing status, and push buttons for zero, tare and setpoint entry, simplifying scale setup, calibration and operation.
- HUB Mode connects up to 16 transmitters to one fieldbus
- Quick menu for real and theoretical calibration
- Red LED display with six-digits (8 mm) and six LEDs to showing active functions
- Standard DIN rail mounting with power supply and enclosures
- Configurable calibration and setup parameters from keyboard
- Up to three calibration linearization points or three from the keyboard
- Reading of the net, gross and tare weights, clearing, semi-automatic and presettable tare, scale switch, setting of outputs application thresholds
- Diagnostic information via serial port, message display, printing, setting of APW in counting mode, simulation of key pressure, Modbus RTU
- Double RS-485 port for a quick network connection
- Printer management on second serial port available